Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Latest Recomendations so much Drama!

Latest drama that I am hooked to is Yamoto Nadeshiko Shichi Henge! Its full of shinanigans! and a crazy gothesque chick that can whoop butt and summon lighting if you call her ugly... but for some reason no one questions why she has the power to do such things... is it just Americans that question the holy scrud out of something? Must be... any ways here is a link.
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/yamato-nadeshiko-shichi-henge/

I love Japanese dramas and they have really helped out with my vocabulary and listening skills. Its a lot easier to learn from when you can see real people using their mouths haha.

The one i watched, before this one, was called Oishii Proposal. It was tottemo kawaii! I don't know why but i love chef romances and the guy reminded me so much of the man I dated in Japan that it nearly made me hop on a plane and skeedadle right on out there haha....but alas I am happily engaged......soooo I don't think he would like me running back into the arms of an ex just because I watched an amazingly adorable drama.
http://www.mysoju.com/japanese-drama/oishii-proposal/
 May i suggest watching it mostly on here. You may have to hit up dramacrazy.net as well though cuz some of them are not on this site. Really is worth the time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment