Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Depression and Hope

I don't know why I have yet to learn that when you feel the spirit telling you to do something quick you had better do it quick. I had the feeling that I should take out my memory card from my pocket and I didn't. I consequently lost it.... it held all of my pictures from Japan.... Luckily I have a lot of pictures up on Facebook, but honestly I cried. I am trying not to panic, but there is nothing for it now. I am hoping that I saved them on my computer back home because I had to reformat my laptop where they currently had been stored....... I ask that whoever reads this prays for me haha.

I guess that I will have to go back and make even more memories eh? Haha. I hope that I will be able to make it out there again soon. I need a good does of Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment